Russia / Soviet Union / Eurasia
- The Modern Encyclopedia of Russian and Soviet History (MERSH)
- The Supplement to the Modern Encyclopedia of Russian, Soviet &
Eurasian History (SMERSH)
- The Modern Encyclopedia of East Slavic, Baltic and Eurasian Literatures
- The Modern Encyclopedia of Religions in Russia and the Soviet Union
- Military Encyclopedia of Russia and Eurasia (MERE)
- Russia & Eurasia Facts & Figures Annual (REFFA)
- Russia & Eurasia Documents Annual (REDA)
- Documents of Soviet History (SovDocs)
- Documents of Soviet-American Relations (SovAmDocs)
- USSR Calendar of Events, 1987-1991 (USSRCAL)
- Soviet Armed Forces Review Annual (SAFRA)
- First Congress of People's Deputies of the USSR. 25 May-9 June 1989.
Stenographic Record (CongressDocs)
- The Soviet Union and the Middle East. A Documentary Record of the Fertile
Cresent Arabs, 1917-1985 (SovArabDocs)
- Sino-Soviet Documents Annual (SinoSovDocs)
- S.M. Soloviev, "History of Russia From Earliest Times" (Soloviev)
- The Russian Series
- Paperbacks for Class Adoption
Back to AIP Home Page.
The Perestroika Parliament!
FIRST CONGRESS OF PEOPLE'S DEPUTIES OF THE USSR.
25 May-9 June 1989. Stenographic Record
EDITED BY PATRICK J. ROLLINGS
- Complete Official Text, Documents and Records
- Annotation to Each of the 13 Sessions Added
- Added Headnotes
- Annotated List of Speeches at all Sessions Added
- Added Notes to all Sessions
- Added Chart of Constitutional Structure.
- Appendices. A. Constitutional Provisions, Laws, and Decrees (5 items).
B. Documents of the Congress (10 items). C. Membership of Executive Bodies
and Commissions (10 items). D. Directory of People`s Deputies of the USSR.
- Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Subject, Name, Place, Institutional Indexes
900 pages; 7 x 10 inches; Cloth; 2 volumes in 1; $180.
The Preferred Edition
- The added Annotated List of Speeches permits rapid scanning of entire
sessions for substance and highlights
- The added Notes to all Sessions explain speakers' allusions to external
events and cross-reference speeches
- The added Headnotes summarize each session and alert readers to influences
that affect the proceedings
- The Appendices include all legislation, decrees, and commissions cited
in the text so that readers know what the deputies are talking about
- The multiple indexes allow four quick paths to search the contents
- No repetitive press materials are included
- The least expensive (by $100), most featured edition available.
Go to Academic International Press Home
Click here to send
us e-mail with your
© 1996-2003 Academic International Press