Russia / Soviet Union / Eurasia
- The Modern Encyclopedia of Russian and Soviet History (MERSH)
- The Supplement to the Modern Encyclopedia of Russian, Soviet &
Eurasian History (SMERSH)
- The Modern Encyclopedia of East Slavic, Baltic and Eurasian Literatures
- The Modern Encyclopedia of Religions in Russia and the Soviet Union
- Military Encyclopedia of Russia and Eurasia (MERE)
- Russia & Eurasia Facts & Figures Annual (REFFA)
- Russia & Eurasia Documents Annual (REDA)
- Documents of Soviet History (SovDocs)
- Documents of Soviet-American Relations (SovAmDocs)
- USSR Calendar of Events, 1987-1991 (USSRCAL)
- Soviet Armed Forces Review Annual (SAFRA)
- First Congress of People's Deputies of the USSR. 25 May-9 June 1989.
Stenographic Record (CongressDocs)
- The Soviet Union and the Middle East. A Documentary Record of the Fertile
Cresent Arabs, 1917-1985 (SovArabDocs)
- Sino-Soviet Documents Annual (SinoSovDocs)
- S.M. Soloviev, "History of Russia From Earliest Times" (Soloviev)
- The Russian Series
- Paperbacks for Class Adoption
Back to AIP Home Page.
THE SOVIET UNION AND THE MIDDLE EAST. A DOCUMENTARY
RECORD OF THE FERTILE CRESCENT ARABS, 1917-1985.
Edited and translated by Basil Dmytryshyn and Frederick J. Cox.
352 pages. 400 copies. $75. Note: The first volume of this set appeared
in 1987 (Kingston Press) subtitled "A Documentary Record of Afghanistan,
Iran and Turkey, 1917-1985" (Choice, Sept. 1988). If you have it, you
need this companion volume.
Go to Academic International Press Home
Click here to send
us e-mail with your
© 2000 Academic International Press